With our archival work all being done from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have asked our staff members to reflect on their work and the role of archives in this time. They are supplying with their response a photo of their new coworker(s), a laptop selfie, and other photos of their WFH set up.
This blog post will be updated weekly, aggregating our staff profile posts.
- April 1, 2020: Katelin Dixon, Special Projects Curator
- April 8, 2020: Weston Marshall, Reference Archival Associate
- April 15, 2020: John Perrin, Registrar
- April 22, 2020: Rob King, Assistant Archivist in cataloging/technical processing
- April 29, 2020: Robert Weaver, Southwest Collection Manuscript Archivist
- May 6, 2020: Elissa Stroman, Audio/Visual Unit Manager
- May 20, 2020: Elizabeth Moore, Archival Associate for University Archives
- May 27, 2020: TBD